A blog about my Space Wolves and any other GW stuff I get my hands on!

Monday, 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas to Y'all

I would like to wish you all a very happy Christmas and hope Orky Klaws brings you everything you asked for this year. I also hope to see plenty of cool blog posts featuring them in the near future and new year. I know I'll be making them with my new Space wolves! I hoped to have my Bad Santa figure from Anvil Industry painted but I haven't got any Halfords primer for him yet, and my paint won't stick to him! I've also recently been distracted (in a good way) by starting the Lord of the Rings SBG with a box of Easterling warriors and are painting them to a much higher standard than any other armies I've done which has been fun. I hope to smash aside my friends' Men of Gondor soon. Anyway, Merry Christmas and a Happy new year and I'll see you all soon!

2 comments: